SIMPLY THE BEST WINDOW YOU CAN BUY.
Install Rescom Windows in your home and cut your energy bills significantly!
Rescom Exteriors is the exclusive New England distributor of Bristol Windows & Doors. We chose Bristol because of their commitment to quality, superb engineering and focus on customer service.
The Bristol replacement window has been engineered to deliver superior performance. No other window delivers the combination of energy-efficiency, convenience and lasting beauty.
The secret is in the construction of every Bristol window. Each custom-fit Bristol window features:
- Triple Pane Alpha-10 Insulating Glass – The insulating power of Alpha-10 virtually eliminates transfer of heat and cold through your windows. Each pane is sandwiched around a specially developed compound of inert gas that provides additional insulation.
- Advanced, Insulated Frame & Sash – High tech materials keep warm air in and cold air out.
- Individually Tailored to Your Home – “One size fits all” simply does not work. That’s why each Rescom window is custom sized to fit your home snugly and securely.
- Exclusive 4-point Deadbolt Locking System – Traditional latches are supplemented by Bristol’s Quattro-IV security system for additional peace of mind.
- No Maintenance – Frame and sash never need to be scraped and painted, and can easily be cleaned.
- Tilt-In Cleaning – No more climbing ladders to wash windows! Rescom’s Bristol windows easily tilt-in for full access to both interior and exterior glass surfaces.
- Choice of Styles and Finishes – We offer a wide range of styles and finishes to match your home’s décor.
- Professional Installation – Our highly trained crews make sure every Rescom window is installed properly and securely.
- 50-Year Warranty – We are so confident in the quality and durability of our Bristol window, we offer an industry-leading 50-year warranty on all parts, and even includes glass breakage!
The result is a total window system that provides industry-leading energy efficiency
and a lifetime of convenience and service.
HOW DOES OUR WINDOW RATE?
Every replacement window should carry a label from the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC), an independent testing laboratory that rates windows for energy efficiency and performance. Learn more about NFRC ratings here.