Most people are familiar with traditional window shapes and styles, which are usually rectangular or square. But sometimes a home’s architectural style or décor calls for something different. Or a renovation requires a window that is little out of the ordinary. That’s where Rescom Exteriors’ specialty windows come in.
Because every one of the replacement windows we install is custom made, we have the flexibility to create a window style or shape that is unique. Among the specialty windows we have designed and built over the years are:
- Octagonal windows installed beneath the peak of a roof to provide additional illumination for a family’s “great room”
- Palladian arched windows that installed above more traditional windows to create a dramatic “open wall” look on the side of a home
- “Eyebrow” windows to fit small dormers extending from a sloped roof
- Elliptical half-windows over an entry door
- Round windows for a contemporary home design
- Peakhead and rakehead angled windows to fit a steeply sloping roof line
- Oval windows to complete a restoration of an history Victorian-era home
While some of these windows were created for a specific purpose, our window designers can also help you create a unique look for your home by combining specialty windows with traditional styles.
The good news is that these specialty windows are engineered and constructed using the same high quality, durable and energy efficient frame and glass materials found in all of our windows.
Need an unusual or unique window? Call Rescom at (866) 410-5884 to schedule a free, in-home demonstration of our high quality, award-winning replacement windows and doors.