If you’ve spent any time looking into replacing your old windows you may be bowled over by the incredible number of window types, styles and materials from which you have to choose. Sorting through all the claims, boasts and “special deals” can be intimidating. Which is why we try to simplify the process here at Rescom Exteriors.
So let us make a very simple declarative statement: vinyl windows are the best choice you can make when replacing your old windows. Here are five reasons why.
- Low maintenance. Unlike wood, aluminum, fiberglass or composite windows, vinyl windows need virtually no maintenance. They will never rot or warp. They will never need to be scraped and repainted. Vinyl windows remain as beautiful and pristine as the day they were first installed, saving you time and money, now and in the future.
- Energy efficiency. Due to the insulating qualities of vinyl, your new windows can help to reduce your home energy costs and keep you more comfortable all year long.
- Attractive looks. Vinyl windows can be molded to resemble the traditional, natural look of wood, or left smooth for a clean and modern look. They are available in many colors to match your home’s décor, and the color is not just painted on the surface, but “through and through” the entire frame so that it will not fade.
- Custom sizing. When installing other types of windows your home may have to be modified to fit the window frame. But vinyl windows are custom sized and individually manufactured to fit your home, without the need for major construction. It is better to have a snug and secure fit in the existing space than open your home’s walls up.
- Best value. If you define “value” as the combination of purchase price, ongoing costs, and performance received, no other window type can come close to vinyl. With affordable acquisition costs, no expensive maintenance over the years, and decades of superior energy efficiency, vinyl windows are the best value on the market.
Want to know more about how our Bristol® vinyl replacement windows can make your home more attractive, comfortable and valuable? Call Rescom at (866) 410-5884 to schedule a free, no obligation in-home demonstration and estimate.