With so much attention being paid to the Presidential election, we’d like to put forth for your consideration a slate of candidates seeking your approval for “Window in Chief” in your home.
- “Double Hung” Window – An equal opportunity candidate with easy-sliding sashes that open both top and bottom, creating a fresh breeze and plenty of circulation to clear the air.
- “Picture” Window – This candidate is great at delivering a “big picture” view of the world, with expansive glass area that provides full transparency into the issues.
- “Sliding” Window – A real smooth operator, the sliding window readily shifts from one side of an issue to the other, all with just the slightest pressure.
- “Casement” Window – Sure this candidate can sometimes be “cranky,” but that does not take anything away from its effectiveness in keeping you safe and secure from the weather and wind.
- “Awning” Window – A favorite candidate for the “swing” vote, the awning window offers easy access to cooling breezes, no matter which way the wind is blowing.
- “Bay & Bow” Windows – Twins – but not identical – that stand out for their elegance and grace in the middle of a hotly contested campaign. Their platform allows for plenty of illumination while expanding living space.
One thing every one of these “candidates” delivers is a promise of sturdy construction, energy efficient engineering, and long lasting value. Each will provide effective home defense against high energy costs by creating a thermal barrier to reduce energy loss. And that’s a pledge we can all get behind!
Ready to cast your vote in favor of new windows for your home? Call Rescom Windows at (866) 410-5884 to schedule a free, in-home consultation on our low maintenance, energy efficient replacement windows.