Selecting the perfect style of window for a particular room or rooms in your home can be daunting as you are faced with a multitude of choices. Here at Rescom Exteriors, we make the process easy because our window styles are clearly defined and accessible to you, the home or business owner.
During your consultation or a visit to our showroom, we can show you the various styles and types of windows we sell and install. Whether you’re looking for a picture window or a casement window, we have what you need. Take a look at our complete window style guide.
We partner with Bristol Windows to bring you a wide selection of attractive window styles that are customized to fit your home’s specifications. Here’s a look at what we offer:
- Awning Windows: Featuring a large glass surface area, these windows have an easy-to-open frame, making them an ideal choice for areas like the kitchen and bathroom where you may be limited on space but you need the ventilation.
- Bay and Bow Windows: Bay windows feature a large, angular design comprised of three or more windows so you get wide view of the area outside your home. They extend outward from the exterior wall of your home so you can use that extra interior space for seating or storage. Bow windows are similar in that they extend outward, but their design is less angular with more fluidity. Both types are ideal for larger rooms such as living rooms, dens and great rooms.
- Casement Windows: With window sashes that attach to the frame by one or more hinges, casement-style windows swing inward or outward via a crank, depending on the desired style. They’re typically used above cabinets or counters where you must reach to open the window.
- Double Hung Windows: The most traditional choice for most rooms in your home, double hung windows feature a tilt-in design that increase the ease of cleaning and maintenance with excellent ventilation.
- Picture Windows: Usually installed in living rooms, picture windows feature one large pane of glass for the best view possible. They are stationary and don’t open, often used in combinations to maximize the view.
- Slider Windows: These slide on a track at the touch of a finger, thanks to a sleek, slender design that makes them great for exterior walls overlooking walkways, patios or decks.
- Specialty Windows: These are perfect for unique spaces in which traditional window styles simply won’t fit. Choose from uncommon shapes that feature arches, angles and curves.
Contact Rescom Exteriors
If any of the above window styles appeals to you, call us for a free, in-home consultation on window replacement at 508-832-5202.