If you are looking to update the look and functionality of your home, there is no need to pay for an expensive, extensive and exhausting remodeling project. You can accomplish the task by replacing your windows!
Window replacement is one of the most efficient and effective home improvement projects. New windows can change the entire look of your home, while also helping to make it more comfortable and more energy efficient. Here are five reasons to make window replacement your first choice for a home improvement project:
- Curb Appeal. First impressions count, and seeing a houseful of beautiful new windows definitely creates a “Wow!” factor. You can change the entire look and feel of your home by putting on a new “face” of replacement windows.
- Lower Energy Bills. Today’s replacement windows are highly efficient at keeping cold out and heat in. Instead of draft windows allowing energy to escape from your home, you’ll enjoy a more comfortable home environment that requires less fuel to heat or cool. The result? Lower utility bills, all year long.
- No Maintenance. If you have wood framed windows you are familiar with the need to scrape and paint the frame every year or two. The exterior frame, in particular, does not stand up to the weather very well. If you don’t undertake this task, you run the risk of having your windows crack, peel or warp. But the high-performance vinyl windows we install never need painting, won’t warp or fade, and retain their rigidity for years. So relax and enjoy your new windows!
- Blessed Quiet. If you live near a busy street you are probably bombarded by traffic noise, barking dogs, sirens and other bothersome sounds. Such noises are easily transmitted through older, single pane glass windows that are poorly sealed. Rescom Exteriors installs durable vinyl frame windows with double- or triple-pane glass and superior weather stripping that can significantly reduce the infiltration of exterior noise. Shhhh!
- Enhanced Security. Unwanted intruders are a real concern today. Home invaders or thieves bent on robbing a home seek the easiest way in, which is often through a window that is unlocked or inadequately secured. Newer replacement windows come with much stronger and more secure locking devices that make it much more difficult for an unwanted “guest” to enter your home.
Need more reasons to “remodel” your home with new windows? Call Rescom Exteriors at (866) 410-5884 to schedule a free in-home design consultation and estimate.